- Introduction to FEM/FEA concepts
- Introduction to Ansys
- Creating geometry
- Generation of key points, lines,
- Areas & volumes
- Extruding areas, lines & key points
- Work plane management, coordinate systems.
- Editing geometry
- Performing Boolean operations (Add, subtract, intersect)
- Boolean operation- (divide, glue, partition, overlap)
- Copy& reflect geometries.
- Check geometric properties.
- Import geometry from other CAD software
- Material Definition
- Explaining about nodes & elements
- Types of mesh-Free& mapped meshing
- Explaining about mesh attributes size controls
- Meshing key points, lines, areas & volumes.
- Mapped meshing.
- Mesh concatenation
- Mesh extrusion,
- Mesh sweeping.
- Hexa – tetra conversion
- Define loading & boundary conditions.
- Different types of loads
- Different types of constraints.
- Introduction to Static Structural Analysis
- Beam analysis,
- Truss analysis
- Stresses in bars
- Stresses in composite bars, strain energy calculations
- Finding out reaction solutions
- Modal analysis
- Transient Dynamic analysis
- Over view on Non-linear analysis,
- Thermal analysis
- Coupled field analysis
- APDL Concepts
- Advanced post processing
- Report generation
- Pre Processing, Solution, & Post processing. Application of Ansys to Stress Analysis. Nodal Analysis. Flow Analysis. Thermal Analysis. Advanced mesh generation tools. CFD. 2D / 3D Problems.